For new and seasoned listeners alike, if you’ve been listening along to our Take Back Your Home Podcast, you know that the last episode from season one just went live last week – all about tips and tricks in design. We can’t believe that we’ve come to the end of our first season, but we are so excited to be coming back soon with even more amazing info for season two. Stay tuned!
For those who haven’t yet listened to our last episode, Lee and Rebecca touch on the last module of our Take Back Your Home Course and some of the tips and tricks in design that are essential for creating the perfect space. To note, our Course is currently 15% off (promo code: PODCAST). We will be giving a percentage of all Course proceeds to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, so it’s truly a win/win for everyone!
What we talked about:
- What exactly is Chic?
- Think about the words unique, playful, intentional, over-scaled, authentic, balanced, and layered
- A conversation about art
- Why you need Measure ALL the things!
- How to keep your upholstery clean and ready for the long haul
- Safety within design
- Fiber protection services
- Tips on working with fireplaces and seating
- Sconce lighting vs. table lamps
- Seating arrangements + what kind of seating you need
- What shelving works best for you
- Table talk
Clearly, design work takes some major think sessions – but we are here for it all. Remember, save now on our TBYH Course and learn directly from Lee Waters Design about how to make the most of your spaces. The course is perfect for one room or all your rooms. Go at your own pace, with your own budget, and get lifetime access. You also get a 1-on-1 with Lee when you sign up. Click below to listen to our last episode of season one. See you soon in season two!