If you’re looking for specific, actionable advice, we know you’ll be thrilled at the end of your Design Session!
We offer multiple time options for this service to fit your interior design goals.
On-Site Service Includes
2-6 Hours On-Site Design Session:
- Meet together at 1-3 Richmond location(s) (ex: your home, your building site, a furniture or materials showroom)
- Discuss your goals & desires
- Make specific recommendations
- All recommendations will be hand-written on paper for you to keep. You are welcome to audio or video record our session.
Book Your On-Site Design Session
Remote Service Includes
1/2 hour-3 hour Remote Design Session:
- Zoom call to look at your space and screen share to view design selections
- Specific recommendations and advice given
- Access to a Google Slides document with linked products and materials (private to client)
- Design Session recording link (private to client)
book your design session
Answers to frequent asked questions.
Can Lee Waters Design completely handle my project for me?
Our All-In Interior Design Service may be your best bet.
Can I use service for multiple rooms?
We can walk your entire house during an 2 Hour On-Site Design Session and even visit multiple locations for 4 hour and 6 hour sessions. For a remote Design Session, we prefer to focus on one room.
What if I need more time?
If you need additional guidance after your Design Session or wish to use the service for a different room, you are welcome to purchase additional Sessions.
Can I reschedule my time?
You may reschedule more than 24 hours prior to your time. There is a $75 fee to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours.