Many of our subscribers are clients of ours, either past or present. Some of you have already purchased our unique Take Back Your Home Course. Maybe you’ve started working on projects, but maybe you haven’t. There are likely, however, many of you who haven’t yet experienced any of our offerings yet, be they in person or our online course. If there’s something driving you crazy about your house, we can’t stress how much you need to take advantage of this online course! You might be wondering if the Take Back Your Home Course will work for you. We know it will!
We’re a little biased of course, but let’s lay out some of the advantages of purchasing and utilizing our Take Back Your Home Course:
- First and foremost, our Course is currently 15% off (promo code: PODCAST). We will be giving a percentage of all Course proceeds to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, so it’s truly a win/win for everyone! How can you say no to helping not only children but also your own sanity? Win/win has never meant so much.
- Second, once you purchase the course, you have lifetime access. If you’re ready to start learning and working on your project, great. If you need some time to figure logistics, this also works. If you want to start the work in 5 years, your course portal will still be waiting!
- Third, we have so many course participants with proven results – results that make THEM happy. This course isn’t about conforming to a specific design style but more about learning important design rules and tricks of the trade to make your home the absolute best it can possibly be. Your home needs to work for YOU.
- Fourth, we believe that making your home more beautiful, in whatever way that means for you, will help you feel more at peace and less stressed. You’ll actually want to be at home. Don’t wait to make improvements until you need to move. Reap the benefits of your own ideal home now, not later.
- Lastly, this course can literally be done with any budget. Design principles have to do with the how, not the how much. Participants in the past have had very small budgets of under $500 and others have had much more money at their disposal. Once you do the learning, the beauty will come, and in a way that you feel financially comfortable with.
Here’s some evidence to back up that last claim. It’s easy to see in pictures how a large budget has worked its magic, but can you see that in pictures with a small budget? Check out the following before and after pictures from a course participant that had a very small budget BUT all the knowledge she needed to get stuff done.
This is the beginning…the rooms feels pretty dark with the brick and dark bookcases.
Some progress with painting the fireplace and changing out the bookcases. They also switched out the sofa and added some art. This was all done before taking the course. They had some good ideas but needed further help and design knowledge. Enter the course!
This and all following pictures are the result of our participant taking and utilizing the Take Back Your Home Course.
You’re probably going to ask again, will the Take Back Your Home Course work for me? This is some of the proof in the pudding that it will! Small budget to large, lots of time to just a little, you are the master of how this will work best for you. Don’t forget, our Course is currently 15% off (promo code: PODCAST). We will be giving a percentage of all Course proceeds to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This is truly the best time to make this purchase. We can’t wait to get you started!