Current Living Room

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erin Johnson
    Participant

Here’s my current living room. I couldn’t find quite the right sectional. We have the big sur from pottery barn with 6 seat spots (so add one to the couch as a corner piece). It wasn’t my first choice for a couch but there was a lady selling it for half of what it costs and was only a few weeks old. We have had it for a few years. I wanted the RH low/comfy maxwells. I am SO sick of grey. In the PNW its grey outside for 9 months….ok maybe exaggerating a bit but still. We’d also like a more comfortable couch/seating arrangement. I have a playroom off to the side (behind the bookcases) so this room is mainly used for tv, and visiting. We have a library by the front door with our piano, but sometimes we like to read on the couch. The sectional has both foam and down and it’s just too stiff for me. Our outside of our home is SUPER modern and my style is more transitional eclectic. I’d live in a colonial (maybe Georgian with a wrap around porch if that existed) with more transitional comfortable furniture and décor from our international travels…but that style doesn’t really exist. I HATE the dark cabinets. We overspent on our last house so I am really trying to be cognizant of budget, but I don’t want a couch that will look used in 2 years either. This couch has really held up to the kids running/jumping on it. Anyway, just wanted to share what I am working on with you. I’m liking the class Lee. It’s very well organized, gorgeous lighting in the videos and design on the paperwork. I love your house in the background! The cabinetry is espresso, the floors are grey-washed oak (which we are switching out because they are peeling and under warranty… and the color on the walls AND ceiling is repose grey. I didn’t pick those.  Floorplan of living roomLiving 1

Test comment

Erin Johnson
      Participant

Ah, looks like this went through twice. Sorry. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.